Daily Money Management Services
Daily money managers provide personal business and social support assistance to clients who have difficulty in managing their personal monetary affairs. The services meet a continuum of needs, from organizing and keeping track of financial and medical insurance papers, to assisting with check writing and maintaining bank accounts. We also provide information regarding community resources available to meet other needs. Daily money managers also provide estate administration support on behalf of executors and personal representatives.
- Organize and maintain personal records —LifeBridge Solutions assists you in collecting all of your important documents, account numbers, passwords and instructions. We provide a well-organized repository, in your choice of electronic or hard copy formats
- Mail management - LifeBridge Solutions sorts, organizes and disposes of your mountain of mail
- Personal bookkeeping, including bill payment and bank statement review — LifeBridge Solutions serves as your personal "manager". We help you maintain your financial records in an organized manner, pay your bills on time, review account statements, and properly dispose of unneeded items
- Cash flow planning, budgeting and implementation -LifeBridge Solutions advises clients who are not sure how to set up a personal budget and we serve as your coach to help you stick to it! Download your FREE budget tools here!
- Insurance claims advocacy - LifeBridge Solutions deciphers communications from providers and insurance companies and advocates on your behalf, making sure you receive all the benefits you are due and pay only for services you have received. We meet the strict time limits for appealing denials. We assist Medicare enrollees as they make their annual decisions regarding supplements and prescription drug benefit plans
- Trust & Estate Administration Support gives assistance to executors, personal representatives, and trust and estate attorneys with the many tasks associated with settling an estate. We provide services to include the gathering and organizing of personal records of the deceased, handling mail and bill payment on behalf of the estate, and coordinating estate liquidation.
Professional referrals for accounting, legal, real estate and financial management services
"I worked with Sheri on two matters that involved related clients that were in crisis. Sheri diligently and professionally took control of the situations and efficiently rectified the issues. Sheri went above and beyond in her responsiveness to the clients and their needs. I highly recommend Sheri and plan to continue to work with her."
--Jennifer J. Nackley, Esq. Partner, Quarles & Brady LLP
To see what other professionals and clients who have utilized our services have to say about us, visit our testimonials page.
Why not schedule your no-cost evaluation to learn how we can help!